Fundraisers with compelling images that relate to the cause you’re raising funds for can promote engagement from potential donors, which can lead to increased donations.
When considering what images to choose, ask yourself a few questions:
- How does this image help tell my story?
- What feelings does this image evoke?
- What kind of image would inspire me to donate?
Once you’ve selected an image to include in your fundraiser, keep these tips in mind:
- The photo size is recommended to be 720 x 405
- You’ll want to use JPEG, PNG, or BMP as the file type
- Make sure your image is clear
- If you’re using someone else’s image, consider whether you have the rights to use it
How to upload your photo
Our platform requires that you select a main image or video in order to launch your fundraiser, but you can edit that at any time by following these steps after signing into your account:
- Click “Your fundraisers,” and then select the fundraiser you would like to edit
- Select “Edit & Settings,” and the select the “Photo” tab
- Click the “Change” button, and then select “Upload photo”
- Select your desired image, and then select “Save”