When making a donation, you can add a comment after finalizing the payment details. You can also follow the steps below to add a new comment or edit an existing comment later.
Please note, you will only be able to edit your donation comment within 14 days of the donation being made. If you would like to edit your comment after 14 days, please contact our team for help.
How to edit your donation comment using your receipt:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select "Add Comment"
- Select the "Edit" icon
- Edit your comment and save
How to edit your donation comment if you have a GoFundMe account:
- Follow this link to sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select your name at the top right of the page
- Select “Donations you've made” from the drop down menu
- Select “Manage” below the correct fundraiser
- Select the "Edit" button and make desired edits
- Select “Save” when you have made your changes
How to edit your donation comment without your receipt or a GoFundMe account:
- Follow the link to our contact form here
- Select the following:
- “I am a donor or supporter”
- “Making changes to a donation”
- “Changing a donation comment”
- Enter the email address used to make the donation and click “edit my donation”
You can learn more about the donation process, here