Here, you will find solutions to some common questions about setting up transfers to your business's bank account.
Organization has multiple names
If the registration documents and the bank account show different names for the organization, please use the “Doing business as” section to clarify the difference. Enter your legal business name in the “Legal business name” field, and then enter the name on your bank statement in the “Doing business as” section, shown below:
Trouble uploading ID
The images must meet the following criteria:
- The photo must be in color
- The photo must be clear and show all four corners of the document
- The file size must be at least 100 KB but no larger than 2 MB
- The file type must be a PDF, a JPG or JPEG
Here are some examples:
If you get an error when uploading your image, try the following:
- Turn off flash and take a new image
- Crop the image to be closer without cutting off the corners
- Use a Chrome browser and try an incognito window
Need to change bank information
If you have already entered your information but need to make changes, you will need to go back to your transfers page. To do that, simply follow these steps from within your GoFundMe account:
- Select “Bank transfers”
- Select your bank under the "Linked accounts" section, and you'll be brought to our payment partner's secure information portal
Learn more about changing your bank information in this article.
If you need any further assistance, please click “Get help”, below.