First, some important information:
- Removing your GoFundMe campaign does not automatically refund your donations. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Removing your campaign does not affect your withdrawals at all. Any pending withdrawals will continue to process if you take down your campaign.
- Before ending your fundraiser, we strongly recommend posting a final update to your campaign. A final update will reduce confusion among your supporters about where the campaign went or why it is no longer accepting donations.
Next, to remove your campaign from GoFundMe, follow these steps below.
From a desktop or laptop computer, please:
1. Sign in to GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in/ and click on your account name at the top-right of the screen
2. Click on the ‘Account Settings’ link from the drop-down menu
3. On the left side of the page, click ‘My campaigns’ and find the campaign you would like to delete
4. Click the ‘Deactivate’ button under the campaign photo
From a mobile phone, please:
1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account and tap the Menu button in the upper left corner (button with three lines)
2. Click on ‘Account Settings’ and scroll down and click on the option for ‘My Campaigns’
3. Click on the ‘Options’ button for the campaign and click on ‘Delete Campaign’
From the GoFundMe app, please:
1. Click on the menu in the top left corner of your screen
2. Click on ‘Campaigns’ and select the campaign that you would like to delete
3. Click on the three lines in the left corner again and then click on the ‘Edit’ option
4. Click on the gear icon on the top right of the main image of the campaign that you would like to delete, then click on ‘Delete Campaign’ at the bottom of the screen