If someone gives you a donation outside of GoFundMe, you can add it to your campaign as an Offline Donation so it will count towards your goal. You won't be charged any fees on Offline Donations, since those funds are not processed through GoFundMe. Please note that "Offline Donations" only work on Personal campaigns and cannot be added to Certified Charity campaigns.
From a desktop or mobile browser, please:
- Sign in to your account here.
- Once you are on the "Manage" screen for your campaign scroll down
- Select "Donations"
- Next to the "Search" bar, select the three vertical green dots
- Select "Add offline donation" and enter the donation information
- Select "Add donation" to save the information and add it to your campaign
From the GoFundMe app, please:
- Click on the "Me" icon in the bottom right corner
- Navigate to the "Manage" section for your campaign
- Scroll down and click on "Donations"
- Click on the "+" in the top right hand corner
- Enter the donation information and click on "Save"
Once you complete the appropriate steps, your donor's name, donation amount and comment will appear on your campaign. You can even send them a thank you note now! Learn more.
Remember, Offline Donations are not charged any fees and you won't be able to withdraw them later.