Is the Facebook log-in window not popping up?
When trying to connect your Facebook profile, a Facebook log-in window should pop-up in your browser for you to log in to Facebook. If you don’t see this window pop-up, something on your browser is blocking it.
Try these steps to get the window to appear:
- Disable pop-up blockers or extensions in your browser
- Try a private-browsing window on your browser
- Use a different browser entirely
- Clear the cache on your internet browser
- Change devices - if you're using a computer, use your mobile phone instead (download the GoFundMe app for iPhone and Android while you’re at it!)
Are you seeing ‘Facebook Already In Use?’
If so, you will need to disconnect your Facebook profile from the GoFundMe account it's connected to. Follow these steps to log in to that account and free up your Facebook profile:
- Sign in and select "Use My Facebook Account, then enter the email address and password that you use to sign in to Facebook
- Select the top three bars at the top of your screen (if you're on our mobile app, choose the "Me" icon at the bottom of your app) then select "Account Settings"
- Select the link labelled "Disconnect My Facebook Account"
- Select your name again in the top-right and select "Sign Out" from the drop-down menu
Your Facebook profile will now be freed up for you to use with the appropriate GoFundMe account.