- Visit the campaign you’d like to support and select the "Donate Now" button
- Select the "Hide name and comment from everyone but the organiser" option underneath the donation amount and name fields
- Verify your donation information to save your donation as anonymous
- Visit the campaign you'd like to support and select the "Donate Now" button
- Once you've confirmed your donation, you'll get the option to share the campaign on Facebook
- On the next page, select the "Private: Hide my name and comment from the public" option listed below the Comment box
- Select "Continue" to save your donation as anonymous
If you have already made your donation, you can follow these directions from your donation confirmation receipt to make it anonymous:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the receipt
- Select "Manage" in "My Donations"
- Select "Make donations & comments private" by toggling the switch to the right.
If you have already made your donation and you do not have access to the receipt, click here to make it anonymous.
Please note that the campaign organiser and beneficiary will always be able to see your name and any comment you left.