How do I update my bank account?
If you are in the US or Canada, you can follow these steps to change your bank account in WePay:
- Sign in to WePay directly at this link: www.wepay.com/login
- Click on the 'Settings' button (gear icon) on the right-hand side
- Click on the 'Withdrawals' tab on the left
- Then click on the 'Change' button
- Then click "Link New Bank Account"
How do I update my automatic withdrawal frequency?
When you make your first withdrawal from WePay, your total available balance will be withdrawn right away and daily automatic withdrawals will be turned on in your account (US customers who request a cheque will have weekly automatic cheques activated).
You do have the option of updating your automatic withdrawal frequency to:
- Weekly bank deposits (initiate every Monday for your full available balance)
- Monthly bank deposits (initiate the 1st of each month for your full available balance)
- Monthly cheques (for US only, initiate the 1st of each month for your full available balance)
To change those settings, simply follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your WePay account here: www.wepay.com/login
2. Click on the 'Settings' button (gear icon).
3. Click on the 'Withdrawals' tab on the left-hand side
4. Click 'Change'
5. Select your desired frequency from the drop-down menu
6. Hit 'Save'