Sending thank you notes is an important way to make your donors feel appreciated, and also to keep up momentum and sharing for your campaign.
Did You Know... Beneficiaries are able to thank donors through their account both on the mobile app and their own dashboard?
You can thank your donors in these ways:
- Send an individual thank you note through your GoFundMe account
- Post an update to your campaign expressing your appreciation (this is great if you have a lot of people to thank!)
- If you know the donor and already have their contact information, send them a quick text or give them a call
To send an individual thank you:
- Sign into your GoFundme account
- Scroll down to Donations
- Select the green button to send a thank you
You can send them a personalised message but you can also come up with a template to send.
Be sure to keep up with your thank you notes as donations come in, otherwise you might be spending some time trying to catch up!