Sending thank you notes is an important way to make your donors feel appreciated, and also to keep up momentum and sharing for your campaign.
Did You Know... Beneficiaries are only able to send thank you notes on the mobile app. Otherwise, this feature is only available for Campaign Organisers.
You can thank your donors in these ways:
Send an individual thank you note through your GoFundMe account
a) Post this thank you on Facebook
b) Send this thank you via email
- Post an update to your campaign expressing your appreciation
- Send mass thank you notes through your personal email account
To send an individual thank you from within your GoFundMe account on a desktop or laptop computer:
- Sign into your GoFundme account
- Click on the "More" tab on your Dashboard and select "Donations"
- Find the donor you would like to thank and click on "Say Thanks"
- At this step, you can send your thank you note on Facebook or through email
To send an individual thank you from within your GoFundMe account on your mobile browser:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Scroll down to the donation and donor you would like to thank
- Click on "Thank You"
- When you have finished, click on "Send Thank You"
To send an individual thank you from within your GoFundMe app:
- Visit your Dashboard and click on the recent donations underneath your main image.
- You will see a list of your donations starting with the most recent. Click on the "Thank" button next to the donor you would like to thank and write your message.
- Once you are finished click "Send". You can toggle "Save as Template" on if you wish to save that message as a template for other thank you notes.
To send a mass thank you to all of your supporters:
- You can post an update on your campaign and give a public shout-out to your supporters. Choosing to share your update via email ensures that all your donors receive an email copy of the update, too.
- Download a list of your donors' contact information and send them an email yourself. Learn more.