There are a few reasons why your campaign might not be accepting donations:
- You have not yet confirmed your email.
- You have not yet set up withdrawals.
- Donations have been turned off in your Campaign Settings.
Confirming your Email and Setting up Withdrawals:
Financial regulations require that you confirm your email and set up withdrawals within a designated time frame, which varies by country. If withdrawals are not set up within this time frame, incoming donations will be paused. You will then need to set up withdrawals as soon as possible in order to avoid having any donations refunded.
Please note that setting up withdrawals will not negatively impact your campaign at all! You will still be able to receive donations, and the total amount raised on your campaign will stay the same. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please click on Contact Us below and our team will be happy to advise.
To check on this, first log in to your GoFundMe account here. Once you are sure you are logged into the correct campaign, click on the Withdraw button on your Dashboard to see if any actions are required.
Turning Donations on in Campaign Settings:
If there are no actions required under the Withdraw tab of your account, you can follow these steps to make sure your donations are turned on:
1. Sign in to GoFundMe account here.
2. Select the three vertical dots to the right of your screen, then choose "Edit" (or if you are on a mobile device, simply scroll down that page and choose "Edit")
3. Select "Additional Options"
4. Select the box or button next to the "Allow Donations to my campaign". button to turn your donations on or off.
If your campaign is still not receiving donations after checking these solutions, please click on the Contact Us button below for further assistance.