Two (or three, or four) heads are better than one! Teams make it easier and less intimidating to raise money on GoFundMe. By selecting the "Team Fundraising" option when you sign up, you will be able to invite people that will play a helpful role in the managing aspect of your fundraiser.
On your teams campaign, you will be able to:
- Add or remove a team member
- Send a message to your team
- Display how much each team member has raised on your campaign
- Set a team photo
- Come up with a team name
You will be given the option to remind your team mates to share your campaign. The more they share, the more likely you are to reach your goal! Send a reminder through your dashboard so they know to share the campaign with at least 20 contacts.
Your team members will also have their own features when they sign up! They can:
- Post updates to the campaign
- Thank donors in their own name
- Send messages to the team
- View how much they've raised for the campaign
Check out successful teams for inspiration here!
Note that if you don't have this feature, you might have an older account. Contact us if you want to enable a team option.