If you have been receiving withdrawals but they’ve stopped, we may need more information from you. We will request two types of information to verify withdrawals:
Bank or identity information:
- Even if you’ve already received some money, you may need to upload documents to send the remaining balance. This is a security measure put in place to continue to keep your funds safe.
- If you have already uploaded documents and your withdrawals are still on hold, you may want to check this article to see why they weren’t verified.
- You can learn more about the document upload process in this article.
- We sometimes need to know more about the intention of your fundraiser, the recipient of the funds or how the funds will be managed.
- If we need this information from you, you will receive an email with the subject line "Important Message from GoFundMe" or "Urgent Message from GoFundMe - Action Required".
You can learn more about what is needed and next steps here.