If you’re unable to sign into your GoFundMe, please double-check that your log in information is correct. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can learn how to reset your password here.
We also recommend trying the following:
- Try from a different device. If you’re on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa)
- Try with a different browser. Google Chrome and Firefox are generally the most reliable
- Try a different internet connection. If you're using mobile data, switching to Wi-Fi or another connection might help.
- Turn off your VPN (if you are using one)
- Clear cookies and cache
- Try signing in in incognito mode
- Temporarily disable the ad blocker if you are using one
If you still can’t sign in to your GoFundMe and think someone might have accessed it without your permission, check for these signs of a compromised account:
- Unrecognised charge on your bank statement with a merchant descriptor of GoFundMe
- Donation email confirmation to a fundraiser you do not recognise
Please see this article for tips on keeping your account secure. If you think your account has been compromised, please contact our team here.