If the phone number connected to your GoFundMe account changes or you don't have access to it anymore, follow these steps to update your account:
- Select the drop-down menu at the top of your account, then click "Account settings"
- Select "Update your phone number"
- For security reasons, you’ll need to confirm this change by email. Click "Send code" and then keep an eye out for the verification email
- Enter the 5-digit code from the email, then click "Change phone number"
- Enter the new phone number, click "Send code" and this will send a new verification code to your phone
- Enter the 5-digit verification code and click "Verify"
If you do not have a phone number, you can try any of the options below:
- Sign up with Google Voice
- Sign up for a number from TextNow, a free number you can use to receive texts and phone calls on your computer or tablet in the US or Canada
- Use a Skype number. Our verification codes will work with them, even if you are abroad
Still having trouble changing your phone number? Please complete this form so that our team can reset your phone number.