Hello! I'm Ruki and I'll help you to make sure that you receive all of the funds you’ve raised.
We'll walk through the process of finding out why you haven't received your funds, but this article will only apply if you’ve already entered your bank information. If you need additional support, click “Get help” at the bottom of the article.
First, see if a transfer has been started. You can do that on the bank transfers page:
- Select "Bank transfers"
- Select the "Activity" tab
- Check the status of "Date initiated", and select the option below that best fits your account
A date and amount are listed
Your funds are in the process of being sent. We can help you locate the funds based on the date initiated.
Please select one of the options below:
Date initiated has not passed
The date displayed in your "Activity" tab is when we expect funds to reach your bank account, so if this date hasn't passed yet, funds are still on the way. They may arrive sooner, so make sure that you check your bank account. If funds have not arrived by this date, please continue with the options below.
Date initiated has passed
Check bank details
We need to make sure that the bank details used for the transfer are correct. Please follow these steps to check:
- Select "Bank transfers"
- Select the pencil icon next to "Bank information" and then "Edit bank account"
- Select the bank that's currently entered, and choose "View details"
Your full bank account details will be shown on this page, so please check them against your online bank, a cheque or a direct deposit form. You can also contact your bank to ask them to provide you with the correct bank account information.
Bank details are incorrect
If you find out that the information was entered incorrectly, select "Edit" to update the information and then your transfers will start to be initiated again.
Bank details are correct
If you still haven’t received funds after confirming that your bank information is correct, then you’ll need to work with our team. In order to assist with this, we’ll need a copy of your bank statement that includes your name, account and routing numbers, and at least one full week of transactions starting from the date of the first transfer. You can send that document to us using this link.
The space is blank or says "No completed transfers could be found at this time"
This could mean our team needs additional information before we send the funds to your bank account.
Please select which best describes your account.
No banner or a green banner
That's all done! Even though a transfer hasn't been initiated yet, your funds are being processed. You can check that amount in your bank transfers overview under "Donations still being processed". Once funds have been fully processed, the amount will then show under "Next automatic transfer" which means that they're on the way to your bank account.
- This banner indicates that verification documents are required (either government-issued ID or bank statement). Continue reading this article for steps to upload or troubleshoot uploading documents.
- This banner indicates that your account is under review by our Trust & Safety team. We typically request additional information like your connection to the fundraiser or intended beneficiary and how funds will be used. Check your inbox for an email with the subject line "Important Message from GoFundMe - Response Required" and you can reply directly to our team there. If you can't see that email, please submit this form.