If someone gives you a donation outside of GoFundMe, or you'd like to reflect your own contribution, you can add it as an offline donation.
Only a GoFundMe organizer can record offline donations. If you're the beneficiary, a team member, or a donor, please contact the organizer to add an offline donation to the fundraiser.
To add an offline donation from a desktop or mobile browser:
- Choose the correct fundraiser and select the 'Donations' tab
- Select 'Add offline donation' above your list of donors and enter the donation information
- Select 'Add' to save the information and add it to your fundraiser
To add an offline donation from the GoFundMe app:
- Open the GoFundMe app and you should be brought to your fundraiser dashboard
- Scroll and select "Donations"
- Select “Add” in the top right corner
- Enter the donation information and click "Save"
Note: Since offline donations are already in your possession, they won't be included in your bank transfers. Offline donations is a feature that allows you to reflect an accurate total on your page, including what may have been given to you in person.