If someone gives you a donation outside of GoFundMe, you can add it to your campaign as an offline donation so it will count towards your goal. You won't be charged any fees on offline donations, since those funds aren't processed through GoFundMe.
From a desktop or mobile browser, please:
- Sign in to your account
- Once you are on the 'Manage' screen for your campaign, scroll down
- Select 'Donors'
- Next to the 'Search' bar, select the three vertical green dots
- Select 'Add offline donation' and enter the donation information
- Select 'Add donation' to save the information and add it to your campaign
From the GoFundMe app, please:
- Go to the 'Manage' section for your campaign
- Tap 'Donors'
- Select the ‘+’ in the top right hand corner
- Enter the donation information and tap ‘Save’
Once you complete the appropriate steps, your donor's name, donation amount, and comment will appear on your campaign. You can send a thank-you note to your offline donors only through the GoFundMe app. Learn more.
Remember, offline donations are not charged any fees and you won't be able to withdraw them later.