If someone gives you a donation outside of GoFundMe or you would like to add your own donation to your campaign, you can add it as an offline donation, so it will count toward your goal. You won't be charged any fees for offline donations, since the money isn't processed through GoFundMe.
To add an offline donation from a desktop or mobile browser, please:
- Sign in to your account
- Once you are on the 'Manage' screen for your campaign, scroll down
- Select 'Donors'
- Next to the 'Search' bar, select the three vertical green dots
- Select 'Add offline donation' and enter the donation information
- Select 'Add donation' to save the information and add it to your campaign
To add an offline donation from the GoFundMe app:
- Open the GoFundMe app
- Click "My campaigns" at the bottom and select your campaign.
- Go to the "Manage" section for your campaign
- Scroll down and click on "Donations"
- Select the plus sign (+) in the bottom right-hand corner
- Enter the donation information and click on "Save"
Once you complete the appropriate steps, your donor's name, donation amount, and comment will appear on your campaign. You can send a thank-you note to your offline donors only through the GoFundMe app. Learn more.
Note: Offline donations are not charged any fees and you won't be able to withdraw them later, since the funds are not being processed through GFM. Only campaign organizers can add offline donations to their campaigns.