Not at all - your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached.
Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount. If you’d like to continue raising money, you can keep your campaign running for as long as you’d like.
You can also increase your goal amount at any time with these steps:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Click "Edit" from the menu at top of your Dashboard
- From there, change your goal in the "Goal, title & theme" tab
- Click "Save Changes"
From a mobile device or the GoFundMe app, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your GoFundMe account
- Tap the three white lines on the upper left hand corner
- Tap 'Edit' and then tap the current goal amount to change it
- Press 'Save Changes'
If you decide to raise your goal amount, we also recommend posting an update to let your supporters know why you've raised your goal.