Reaching your goal will not stop your campaign - you will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached.
Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount. If you’d like to continue raising money, you can keep your campaign running for as long as you’d like.
You can also increase your goal amount at any time with these steps:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select the three vertical dots to the right of your screen as seen here, then choose "Edit"
- From there, change your goal in the "Goal" section
- Select "Save"
From a mobile device or the GoFundMe app, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your GoFundMe account
- Select the three white lines on the upper left hand corner (or select "Me" in the lower right corner if on the app)
- Select "Manage" on your campaign
- Select 'Edit' and then tap the current goal amount to change it
- Select 'Save'
If you decide to raise your goal amount, we also recommend posting an update to let your supporters know why you've raised your goal.