If you would like to embed a widget on your website or blog, you can get a code for either a 'Widget' which shows your campaign goal and progress, or a 'Badge' which is a simple button that goes to your campaign.
To get the code from within your account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Click the 'More' tab near the top of the screen
- Select 'Widgets' from the drop-down menu
- Select the option for 'Badge Only' or 'Widget'
- Copy the code from the text box
If you are having trouble getting the widget or badge to display properly, contact your site administrator to be sure you are adding this code to the correct place.
Tip: These widgets are not meant to be placed on Facebook or Twitter. Flash and all other embeds (including our GoFundMe widget) are not allowed on WordPress.com.