You can download a list of your donors' information into an Excel spreadsheet (CSV) that contains the donors’ names, donation date, email addresses, amount they donated, and donation comments. You will also be able to see the thank-you notes you've sent your donors.
*If you activated Reward Levels, you will also see your donors' mailing addresses on this file.
From a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Click the 'More' tab and select 'Donations' from the drop-down menu
- Click the ‘Export’ Button
You can also download a CSV file from your payment account, which will give you a complete financial report of all donations, the fees deducted, net payment amounts and withdrawals.
US & Canada: To access your WePay export from a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Sign in at www.wepay.com/login
- Click "Balance" under "Next Withdrawal"
- Update the date range to include the dates you'd like to view
- Click "Export"
UK, Australia & Europe: To access your Stripe export from a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Open your Stripe dashboard
- On the left-hand side of the dashboard, find and click ‘Balance’
- In the balance section, in the top, right-hand corner of the screen there will be a button that allows you to ‘Filter’ or ‘Export’
- Clicking ‘Filter’ will allow you to adjust the information you want to view in the dashboard
- Clicking ‘Export’ will create a CSV of your filtered information
Please note that these features are not yet available on the GoFundMe app.