Is the Facebook log-in window not popping up?
When trying to connect your Facebook profile, a Facebook log-in window should pop-up in your browser for you to log in to Facebook. If you don’t see this window pop-up, something on your browser or computer is blocking it.
Try these steps to get the window to appear:
- Disable pop-up blockers or extensions in your browser.
- Try using a private-browsing window on your browser
- Try using a different browser entirely.
- Try using a mobile phone (download the GoFundMe app for iPhone and Android while you’re at it!).
Are you seeing ‘Facebook Already In Use?’
If so, you’ll need to disconnect your Facebook profile from the GoFundMe account it’s connected to. First, follow these steps to log in to that account and free up your Facebook profile:
- Go to www.gofundme.com/sign-in and click "Use My Facebook Account." Enter the email address and password that you use to sign in to Facebook
- At the top-right of your screen, click your name
- Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the "Facebook" link
- Click on the link labeled "Disconnect My Facebook Account"
- Click your name again in the top-right and select ‘Sign Out’ from the drop-down menu
Your Facebook profile will now be freed up for you to use with the appropriate GoFundMe account. Go back to www.gofundme.com/sign-in so you can sign in and connect your Facebook profile.