Facebook Window is Not Opening
When trying to connect your Facebook profile, a Facebook log-in window should pop-up in your browser for you to log in to Facebook. If you don’t see this window pop-up, something on your browser is blocking it.
Try these steps to get the Facebook window to appear:
- Disable pop-up blockers or extensions in your browser
- Try a private-browsing window on your browser
- Use a different browser entirely
- Clear the cache on your internet browser
- Change devices - if you're using a computer, use your mobile phone instead
Facebook Already in Use Notification
If so, you’ll need to disconnect your Facebook profile from the GoFundMe account it’s connected to.
Follow these steps to log in to that account and free up your Facebook profile:
- Go to the GoFundMe sign in page and select "Continue with Facebook," then enter the email address and password that you use to sign in to Facebook
- Select the top three bars at the top of your screen (if you're on our mobile app, choose the "Me" icon which should show your Facebook profile photo) then select "Account Settings"
- Select the link labeled "Disconnect My Facebook Account." If you're on the app simply click "Remove" next to your profile photo.
Your Facebook profile will now be freed up for you to use with the appropriate GoFundMe account.