A picture can only appear here if you connect a Facebook profile. Your Facebook name and friend count will also automatically appear. This helps verify your identity and adds to your campaign's authenticity.
If you do not have a Facebook account or choose not to connect to Facebook, the gray silhouette will appear instead.
Since the picture that appears in the "Created" section is pulled directly from your Facebook profile picture, changing your main image on Facebook is the only way to change what appears here on GoFundMe.
Here is how you can update your Facebook profile picture:
1. Log in to Facebook at www.facebook.com
2. Visit your timeline
3. Hover your mouse over your profile picture. An option to "Edit profile picture" will appear.
4. Click any of those options to update your picture.
Once you've updated your picture on Facebook, you'll then need to update it in your GoFundMe account. Here's how:
1. Log in to GoFundMe at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
2. Click your name in the upper-right hand corner. Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu
3. Click the "Facebook" tab over on the left.
4. Click the "Refresh My Info" option.