Updating your "Created by" photo:
A picture can only appear here if you connect a Facebook profile. Your Facebook name and friend count will also automatically appear. This helps verify your identity and adds to your campaign's authenticity.
If you do not have a Facebook account or choose not to connect to Facebook, the gray silhouette will appear instead.
Since the picture that appears in the "Created by" section is pulled directly from your Facebook profile picture, changing your main image on Facebook is the only way to change what appears here on GoFundMe.
Here is how you can update your Facebook profile picture from your computer:
1. Log in to Facebook at www.facebook.com
2. Visit your timeline
3. Hover your mouse over your profile picture. An option to "Edit profile picture" will appear.
4. Click any of those options to update your picture.
Refreshing your Facebook Information:
If you've recently updated your profile photo, Facebook name or friend count, you'll then need to update it in your GoFundMe account for the changes to show up. Here's how:
1. Log in to GoFundMe at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
2. Select your name in the upper-right hand corner. Then go to "Account Settings".
3. Select the "Facebook" tab over on the left.
4. Select the "Refresh My Info" option.