We truly appreciate your generosity in donating to a GoFundMe fundraiser, and we’re sorry if you’re having trouble with that process.
We’ve detailed solutions for the most common reasons that a donation may not process, but we always recommend contacting your card provider and waiting 24 hours to make a new donation attempt.
If you are receiving a “Pending” status, we recommend that you:
- Check your browser or internet issues: Your internet connection may not be strong enough
- Try using incognito mode (here are the instructions if you're using Google Chrome)
- Wait 24 hours: Multiple attempts may be blocked, for your security
If you have received an error message, we recommend that you :
1. Check with your bank
- Your bank may have declined the transaction if it is outside your normal spending habits.
2. Double-check your information
- Typos in your card number, CVV code or postcode
- "First Name/Last Name" fields need to match the "Name on card" field (shown below). You can change the way your name appears on the fundraiser after donating.
3. Contact GFM
- There may have been an error processing your donation. Please contact our team by clicking "Get help".