We truly appreciate your generosity in donating to a GoFundMe fundraiser, and we’re sorry if you’re having trouble with that process. We’ve outlined solutions for the most common reasons that a donation may not process:
If you are receiving a “Pending” status, we recommend that you:
- Check your browser or internet issues: Your internet connection may not be strong enough
- Try using incognito mode (here are the instructions if you're using Google Chrome)
- Wait 24 hours: Multiple attempts may be blocked, for your security
If you have received an error message, we recommend that you :
1. Double-check your information
- Typos in your card number, CVV code or postcode
- "First Name/Last Name" fields should match the "Name on card" field (shown below). You can change the way your name appears on the fundraiser after donating.
2. Check with your bank
- Card declined: Your bank has declined the transaction. To determine why the transaction has been declined, please contact your bank.
3. Contact GFM
- There may have been an error processing your donation. Please contact our team and we’ll reply back to you with next steps.