To enable campaign supporters to join you in telling the story and sharing special memories, they will be able to post photos to your campaign along with their comments or donations. Their photos and comments will appear at the bottom of your campaign page, as a feed of activity.
You’ll also notice a camera icon located on the bottom right of your main campaign image - clicking that will display all photos added by yourself and supporters together.
While our team works hard to quickly monitor all uploaded photos and text, you certainly have the option to hide or delete visitor comments with these steps from a computer:
From a desktop or laptop computer, please:
- Sign in to your account at http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Click the ‘More’ link near the top of your Dashboard
- Click ‘Comments’
- Click ‘Options’ next to the comment you would like removed
- A ‘Delete Comment’ button will appear.
- Confirm your selection by clicking ‘Yes’
From a mobile device, please:
1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account on your mobile device at http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
2. Scroll down to the comment you would like to remove
3. Tap ‘Delete Comment’ underneath the comment
4. Confirm your selection by tapping ‘Tap to Delete’
Note: Deleting a comment is not yet available on the GoFundMe app.
If someone is leaving harassing comments on your campaign, please contact our team and we can take care of this for you. You can also turn comments off completely.
To turn comments of from your computer:
- Sign in to GoFundMe at http://www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Click the 'Edit' tab on your Dashboard
- Select 'Campaign Settings' from the menu on the left
- Toggle comments on/off
- Be sure to save your changes by clicking the "Save Settings" button
To turn comments off from your mobile browser:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Tap 'Edit'
- Tap the Menu button in the middle that says 'Goal, Title & Theme'
- Tap 'Campaign Settings'
- Toggle the switch left or right to turn Visitor Comments off and on