Are you trying to connect your Facebook profile and seeing a “This Facebook account is already in use” error message?
If so, you’ll need to disconnect your Facebook profile from the GoFundMe account it’s connected to. First, follow these steps to log in to that account and free up your Facebook profile:
- Go to www.gofundme.com/sign-in and click "Use My Facebook Account." Enter the email address and password that you use to sign in to Facebook
- At the top-right of your screen, click your name
- Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the "Facebook" link
- Click on the link labeled "Disconnect My Facebook Account"
- Click your name again in the top-right and select ‘Sign Out’ from the drop-down menu
Your Facebook profile will now be freed up for you to use with the appropriate GoFundMe account. Go back to www.gofundme.com/sign-in so you can sign in and connect your Facebook profile.