Yes, you can connect a Facebook fan or business page to your GoFundMe account. Howeve, you may only do so if you manage the Facebook page and access it from your personal Facebook profile. You can't connect someone else's organization page.
Facebook groups cannot be connected to your GoFundMe account.
Please also keep in mind that only a Personal Facebook profile can be added for verification purposes. If you connect a fan or business page, its name won't appear in the "Created By" section of your GoFundMe campaign.
Lastly, connecting an organization's Facebook page simply allows your posts to be shared with the people who have 'liked' the organization page. If you’d like to direct your supporters to your organization’s Facebook profile or website, you are more than welcome to provide a link in your campaign story.
To add a fan or organization page to your GoFundMe campaign, make sure you've first verified your account with a personal Facebook profile.
Once you’ve done this, you will be able to connect a business or fan page under your account to share your campaign with by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your GoFundMe account at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
2. Click your name in the top-right of the screen, and select "Account Settings"
3. Choose the "Facebook" tab on the left-hand side
4. Select "Click here" after "To post updates to a second Facebook fan or business page..." *Please note, this option will only appear once you’ve successfully connected your personal Facebook account.
5. Select the Facebook page you’d like to connect