There are a few reasons why your campaign might not be accepting donations:
- You haven't confirmed your email yet.
- You haven't set up withdrawals yet.
- Donations have been turned off in your Campaign Settings.
Confirming your Email and Setting up Withdrawals:
Financial regulations require that you confirm your email and set up withdrawals within a designated time frame, which varies by country. If withdrawals are not set up within this time frame, incoming donations will be paused. You will then need to set up withdrawals as soon as possible in order to avoid having any donations refunded.
Please note that setting up withdrawals will not negatively impact your campaign at all! You will still be able to receive donations, and the total amount raised on your campaign will stay the same. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please click Contact Us below and our team will be happy to advise.
To check on this, first log in to your GoFundMe account here. Once you're sure you're logged into the correct campaign, click the Withdraw button on your Dashboard to see if any actions are required.
Turning Donations on in Campaign Settings:
If there are no actions required under the Withdraw tab of your account, you can follow these steps to make sure your donations are turned on:
1. Sign in to GoFundMe account here.
2. Choose the green "edit" button under your campaign title (or if you're on a mobile device, simply scroll down that page and choose "Edit")
3. Select "Additional Options"
4. Select the box or button next to the "Allow Donations to my campaign." button to turn your donations on or off.
If your campaign is still not receiving donations after checking these solutions, please click the Contact Us button below for further assistance.