US & Canada
There are a few reasons why your campaign might not be accepting donations:
- You haven't confirmed your WePay account yet. This is done via the confirmation email sent to you from GoFundMe/WePay, and allows you to set a password for your WePay account. If this isn't done within 14 days, your campaign will stop accepting new donations.
- You haven't set up your withdrawals within 30 days of your first donation. Learn more about why you need to make a withdrawal within 30 days.
UK, Australia & Europe
- When you signed up for GoFundMe, a corresponding Stripe account was created under the same email. An activation email will be sent to you from Stripe after you get your first donation.
- If you don't activate your Stripe account within 7 days, your account will stop accepting new donations.
- If this isn't done within 21 days of your first donation, your donations will be refunded completely.
- Can't find the activation email? Log in to your GoFundMe account, then click here.