There are a few reasons why your campaign might not be accepting donations:
- You haven't confirmed your email yet.
- You haven't set up withdrawals yet.
- Donations have been turned off in your Campaign Settings.
Confirming your Email and Setting up Withdrawals:
Financial regulations require that you confirm your email and set up withdrawals within a designated time frame, which varies by country. If withdrawals are not set up within this time frame, incoming donations will be paused. You will then need to set up withdrawals as soon as possible in order to avoid having any donations refunded.
Please note, that setting up withdrawals will not negatively impact your campaign at all! You will still be able to receive donations, and the total amount raised on your campaign will stay the same. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please click Contact Us below and our team will be happy to advise.
To check on this, first log in to your GoFundMe account here. Once you're sure you're logged into the correct campaign, click the Withdraw button on your Dashboard to see if any actions are required.
Turning Donations on in Campaign Settings:
If there are no actions required under the Withdraw tab of your account, you can follow these steps to make sure your donations are turned on:
1. Sign in to GoFundMe account here.
2. At the top-right of the screen, click the 'Edit' button at the top
3. Click the 'Campaign Settings' link
4. Toggle the 'Donations Enabled' button to turn your donations on or off
If your campaign is still not receiving donations after checking these solutions, please click the Contact Us button below for further assistance.