Having a phone number connected to your GoFundMe account (also known as Multi-Factor Authentication) adds a layer of account security. Just think of it as a second password. If you’ve already verified your account with a phone number, you can follow these steps to reset it:
- Sign into your GoFundMe campaign dashboard
- Select the "Withdraw" button
- Next, choose the link labeled ‘‘Need to change phone number?"
- On the next screen, enter your old phone number and select "Reset"
- Once your old phone number is verified, you'll be able to enter your new phone number
If you have any trouble resetting your phone number or can't remember your old number, we can help you reset it. Please note that you will need to provide us with an image of your government issue photo ID to verify your identity. Please contact us to start this process, and we will take care of the rest.