If you’ve forgotten your GoFundMe account password, you can request a new one by following these steps:
- Click or tap the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on our Sign In page.
- After entering your email address, a password reset email will be sent to that address
- Please click or tap the ‘Reset my password’ link, and you will be taken to a confirmation page
- Return to your inbox to find a message titled ‘Successful Password Reset.’ In that email will be a temporary password you can use to sign into your GoFundMe account.
- Once signed in, you will be able to create a new, permanent password.
Please note that if you signed up for GoFundMe with Facebook, you will need to use your Facebook to log in to your account. If you would like help setting up a password so you can sign in using your email, just click the Contact Us button below.