You can update the location on your campaign by editing your zip or postal code. Just follow the steps below for the device you are using.
From a desktop or laptop computer:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account here.
- Click 'Edit' at the top of your Dashboard
- On the left side panel, choose 'Campaign Settings’
- From there, you will be able to change/edit your zip or postal code
From your mobile browser:
- Sign into your GoFundMe account in the mobile app
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner (button with 3 lines)
- Tap “Edit”
- Tap on the postal code that you’d like to change and enter new postal code
- Save changes
Once you save, your campaign will reflect the new location.
Tip: This feature is not yet available on the mobile app. If you are using your mobile device, you can use a mobile browser such as Safari or Chrome to do this instead.