“I have so much I need to say about my campaign, and I’m having a tough time trying to get it all across.”
We completely understand! Here are some tips to help you tell your story so you can be on your way to having a successful campaign.
How to best tell your story:
- Break it up. Paragraphs and bullet points work wonders when trying to make something easier to read and understand.
- Bold and Italicize when you're trying to drive your most important points home.
- Tell it from the heart. Be honest and direct with your supporters.
- Add pictures and videos. Images help your supporters feel connected to your campaign.
Don’t forget to include these important points:
- Get to the “WHY.” Let your friends and family know why this cause is so important to you.
- Explain exactly how the money it will be spent and how it will help you.
- Show appreciation. Remember to thank your friends and family for taking the time to read your campaign and support your cause.
- Encourage questions. Let your donors know that you’re happy to answer any questions they might have.