You’ll want to click myself if….
- The money is actually for you
- The money is for someone under the age of 18 and you’re their parent or guardian
- You’re raising money for a charity/organization that you’re not directly affiliated with (Raising donations for the Red Cross? Choose ‘Myself’ and deliver it to the organization outside of GoFundMe)
- Your beneficiary is unable to set up withdrawals themselves, or would prefer you to handle it for them
Choose ‘Someone Else’ if…
- Your donations are for a friend/family member and they want to handle the money directly
- You’re raising money for an organization you work for, but would rather have an accountant/financial admin handle the withdrawals