While making a donation to a fundraiser, you’ll see the option "Save my information for future donations." Select the tab to the left of this message to save your information.
If you’ve never had a GoFundMe account before, you’ll be prompted to create a password at that point. After you make the donation, you’ll be able to sign into your GoFundMe account to view or remove this saved credit card information.
To view or remove your saved credit card information within your account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to GoFundMe here
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top of your Dashboard
- Select "Account Settings"
- Select "Saved Credit Card" (you will only see this tab if you have any saved credit cards)
- From there you’ll be able to see your name, the last 4 digits of your card, and the expiration date
- If you’d then like to remove a saved credit card, locate the saved credit card information and click "Remove"
- Select "Ok" on the pop-up window to confirm
From there you’ll be able to see your name, the last 4 digits of your card, and the expiration date