The person withdrawing must have a bank account in the currency that the fundraiser was set up in, and meet all of the requirements listed below.
If you do not meet the requirements for any of our supported countries, do not create a fundraiser. You must ask someone who does meet the requirements to create one for you. If you create a fundraiser and cannot withdraw the funds, all donations will be refunded.
Please note, our payment processor may require additional documentation to verify your identity and bank information. You can read more about that process in this article.
If you are withdrawing funds to a business bank account, you can find more specific information, and a helpful video on business withdrawals here.
Requirements in the US:
- A US Social Security number or ITIN
- A US driver's license, US State ID from the state the fundraiser is located in, or a passport from any country
- A residential address in one of the 50 states (not a PO box)
- A US phone number
- A US bank account in your name
- Must be 18 years of age or over
If you are not located in the country listed here, please refer to our complete list of withdrawal requirements.