If your bank account closes or if you want to direct your funds somewhere else, you can always change your banking information. Keep in mind, GoFundMe does not verify whether the information entered is accurate, so please double check your details and make sure you're only entering your own banking information!
To change the bank account that your funds are sent to, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account here
- Select the "Withdraw" button
- Select the "View withdrawal overview" button
- Select the edit or pencil icon next to "Account Info"
- Enter your new bank account information and save the changes
Future withdrawals will be sent to that bank account. Please keep in mind that bank withdrawals typically take 2-5 business days.
If you are the beneficiary, you can skip directly to step 3.
If your account is in a European country and is connected to Stripe or is a certified charity fundraiser connected to PayPal Giving Fund, you will need to update your withdrawal method by logging into the Stripe or PayPal Giving Fund accounts directly. You can read more about European Stripe here and certified charity withdrawals here.