If your bank account closes, or if you’d like to send your fundraiser’s remaining funds to a different account, you can update your bank information to a different bank account in your name.
Note: GoFundMe does not verify whether the information entered is accurate, so please double check your details and make sure you're only entering your own banking information.
To change the bank account that your funds are sent to, follow these steps after signing into your account:
- Select the fundraiser you would like to edit
- Click the "Withdraw" button
- Click the edit or pencil icon next to "Bank information"
- Select a bank to log into, or select to “Manually add your banking information”
- Enter your new bank account information and save the changes
Once this new information is verified, all future withdrawals will be sent to this new bank account. Please keep in mind that withdrawals take, on average, 2-5 business days to reach your bank, from the date they’re sent.
If your account is in a European country and is connected to Stripe or is a certified charity fundraiser connected to PayPal Giving Fund, the process is slightly different. Please read more about changing your bank account on European Stripe here and certified charity withdrawals here.