If you’re not seeing your recent withdrawals in your bank account or if you’ve received a message from GoFundMe or our payment processors that a withdrawal has been cancelled, you may need to correct this information for successful transfers in the future.
Reasons for unsuccessful withdrawals
- The name entered during the withdrawal process doesn’t match the name on the bank account. For security reasons, the name entered when withdrawing must match the name on the bank account.
- The bank account number may be incorrect or may have too many/too little digits. In this case, please check with your bank for the correct amount of digits to enter.
- The routing number may be incorrect. Our payment processors use ACH transfers, so wire transfer numbers will not work to receive funds. We recommend contacting your bank for the correct ACH routing number for your state/area.
- A withdrawal may fail due to our payment processors needing more information to verify your identity. You will receive a separate email for this. If this situation applies to you then please look in your email inbox for a message from their team. Read more on how verify your information with our payment processor.
- Finally, a withdrawal may fail due to a hold on the account placed by our team. Read more about how to remove the hold on your campaign.
After you've gathered the correct banking details and sorted out any issue with our payment processor or our team, please enter your banking information once more into your account. Read more on how to enter your bank account information again.
If you have already corrected your bank account information, we will send out a new transfer of funds as soon as possible, which will take 2-5 business days to reach your bank account. If you do not see these funds within 10 business days and do not receive a failed withdrawal email from us, please contact us directly.