If you’re unable to sign into your GoFundMe, please double-check that your login information is correct. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can learn how to reset your password here.
We also recommend trying the following:
- Try from a different device. If you’re on a mobile device, use a computer instead (or vice versa)
- Try with a different browser. Google Chrome and Firefox are generally the most reliable
- Try a different internet connection. If you're using mobile data, switching to Wi-Fi or another connection can help.
- Turn off your VPN (if you are using one)
- Clear cookies and cache
- Try signing in with incognito mode
- Temporarily disable the ad blocker, if you are using one
If you still can’t sign in to your GoFundMe and think someone might have accessed it without your permission, consider these signs of a compromised account:
- Unrecognized charge on your bank statement with a merchant descriptor of GoFundMe
- Donation email confirmation to a fundraiser you do not recognize
Please review this article for tips on keeping your account secure. If you think your account has been compromised, please contact our team here.