If you’re unable to access your account, please double-check that your login information is correct. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset your password here.
If you still can’t sign in to your account and think someone might have accessed it without your permission, consider these signs of a compromised account:
- Account name, email address, phone number, bank account, and/or password has been changed
- An unfamiliar campaign has been created within the account
- Unrecognized charge on your bank statement with a merchant descriptor of either to GoFundMe or WePay (WPY)
- Donation email confirmation to a campaign you do not recognize
We can help secure your account if you think it’s been compromised. Please contact our Customer Happiness team here, and include “Compromised account” in the subject line.
Here are some other things to keep in mind to ensure the security of your GoFundMe account:
- GoFundMe will never contact our customers through the campaign contact form to request contact, identification, or other personal information.
- If you suspect someone is impersonating GoFundMe or an employee of GoFundMe, please contact us to verify the authenticity of the message.
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account only via GoFundMe’s official website and always look for the green lock showing the site is securely encrypted.
If you’ve received suspicious correspondence regarding your GoFundMe campaign, please do not respond; instead, forward it to email@example.com or write our team directly by clicking the "Contact Us" button below. We also encourage you to reset your GoFundMe and payment account passwords any time you receive a suspicious email. If you need assistance with that process, just let us know.