If you created a GoFundMe account, but can no longer access it when trying to sign in with your correct login information, find out more about why, and how you can manage things moving forward.
Reasons your GoFundMe account will be deactivated or deleted
- You deactivated your account or requested our team to remove it
- Your GoFundMe account was removed due to inactivity
- Your account was used in a way that violates our Terms of Service
Managing your deactivated account
Consider these options for moving forward:
- If your account was removed due to points #1 or #2 above, and you want to keep raising funds, we recommend that you click here to sign up for a new GoFundMe account. Your old campaign(s) won’t be available in your new account, but you are welcome to start a new campaign.
- If your account was removed due to point #3, please review the related email we sent to you. If you wish to create a new account, please click here to review our Terms of Service, to ensure your new cause is supported.
- If you do not want to continue raising funds, but you'd like a copy of your past campaign, please click here to submit your request.
If your account is still active, and you’d like to reactivate a deleted campaign, click here for more information.
If you do not want to continue raising funds, but you'd like a copy of your past campaign, please click here to submit your request.
If you've simply forgotten your account password, please click here for more information on resetting it.