At this time, GoFundMe charity fundraisers can only connect to one benefitting charity per fundraiser. If you would like to raise money for multiple organizations, you will need to do one of the following:
- Create a different fundraiser for each organization that you would like to fundraise for. If you are tech-savvy, you can create a landing page using a personal website, social media, or blog, where you can copy your fundraiser links and advertise your landing page that holds your fundraisers.
- You can create a personal fundraiser* and withdraw to your own bank account. Once you have received the funds, you can split the money between the organizations you would like to fundraise for. Keep in mind, you will need to be explicit in your story about how the funds will be shared between the entities.
Before you create a GoFundMe charity fundraiser, we recommend you search the database to see if we support the organization before deciding which route to take:
- Eligible US Organizations
- Eligible Canadian Organizations
- Eligible United Kingdom Organizations
- Eligible Australian Organizations
*Charity fundraisers have slightly lower fees than personal fundraisers, so you'll want to consider that when deciding between the two options. You can find the charity fees here and the personal fees here.