If you’ve added withdrawal information but aren’t receiving the funds there could be a few reasons, but don’t worry, we have a solution for each one. Please take a look at the list below, and read through the questions to see which situation might apply to your account.
Difference between the name listed for personal and bank information.
- Did I enter my personal information with someone else’s bank information?
- Is my name listed differently on my ID than on my bank statement?
- Did I enter a nickname instead of my legal name at any point?
- Have I uploaded documents multiple times, and am I still receiving an error message?
Documents need to be uploaded for our Payment Partner to verify.
- Has it been more than 5 business days since you set up withdrawals?
- Is there a banner displayed within your GoFundMe account asking for additional verification?
- Have you already received funds, but then withdrawals stopped issuing?
Incorrect bank information has been entered.
- Did you receive an email notifying you of a withdrawal that never arrived?
- Are you being prompted to update your bank account information within your GoFundMe account?
This situation can be fixed by following these steps:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account
- Select the fundraiser you would like to manage
- Select 'Withdraw' button at the top of your Dashboard
- Select ‘View withdrawal overview’
- Select the pencil to the right of 'Bank information'
- Add your new account information and select 'Connect'
- Finally, select 'Confirm' to complete the change
A withdrawal was sent using the correct bank account information but has not arrived.
- Has it been over 5 business days since the withdrawal was sent, and you haven’t received any additional notifications about a verification issue?
Your account is under review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Have you received an email titled “Important Message from GoFundMe” or “Urgent Message from GoFundMe”?
- Is an aspect of your fundraiser against our Terms of Service?