Once you have successfully entered your withdrawal information, your account will be automatically set up to receive funds on a daily frequency. Some accounts created on or after May 29th, 2020 may only have the daily setting, so if the steps below don't seem to fit your GoFundMe account, then you won't be able to select an alternate withdrawal frequency.
If your GoFundMe account allows for editing the withdrawal frequency, you can do so by following these steps:
- Sign in to your GoFundMe account here: www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Select the fundraiser you would like to manage
- Select "Withdraw"
- Select "View withdrawal overview"
- Select the pencil to the right of "Automatic withdrawal"
- Select your withdrawal frequency preference
Weekly withdrawals will initiate on Mondays, and monthly withdrawals will initiate on the 1st of each month.
Please keep in mind that the first transfer of funds will always be sent out the same day that you have successfully entered your withdrawal information. Every transfer after the first will then be sent in accordance with the frequency you have chosen.